- SAOG represents the Surface Science and Thin Films Community of Switzerland
The main activity of the SAOG group is organizing the annual SAOG Meeting - a one day symposium covering newest developments in the field of surface, interface and nanoscale sciences.
Distinguished invited speakers (with four nobelists so far) and contributed oral and poster presentations by young representatives from the field characterize the SAOG meeting.
Beyond the oral presentations, the exhibition by manufacturers of technical equipment and the poster session during lunch and coffee breaks are special highlights of our meeting.
35th SAOG Meeting: January, 31st 2019
Haute école d’ingénierie et d’architecture
Bd de Pérolles 80
https://www.heia-fr.ch/ INVITED SPEAKERS 2019
- Ben Feringa, RU Groningen, NL
The Art of Building Small: From Molecular Switches to Motors
- Katrin Domke, MPI Mainz, DUnravelling nanoscale chemistry at solid/liquid interfaces with EC-TERS
- Armin Knoll, IBM Zurich, Rüschlikon, CHNanofluidic Rocking Brownian Motors
- Giovanni Dietler, EPF Lausanne, CHLocal probe microscopy for biological applications